One of these eCommerce marketing trends is all about customized suggestions for each of your users. This will help you easily to make up-sell and cross-sells based on individual product recommendations. 97% of marketers report the positive impact of personalization on their brand in the buying experience for potential customers.
Services for solving this problem:
2. Conversational marketing
Getting information directly from customers makes more sense than trying to predict it. With the following tools, you will be sure that you truly understand your customers’ needs:
- Chat bots. They provide your customers with answers based on knowledge gained from multiple channels, while maintaining a consistent tone for your brand.
- Live chat. Live chat allows your support team to communicate with customers via live messages. You can initiate proactive chat invitations for specific clients based on their behavior.
- Messengers. Smartphones are another way to attract customers. If you are tired of promotional emails, talk to them through instant messengers.
We recommend services such as:
3. Adopting a.i.
You can use AI not only for chatbots, but also for solving your daily routine tasks, for example, for writing unique descriptions for your products: uniqueness affects SEO, which means whether your potential customers see you. Our plugin Copymonkey.ai will help you to deal with this routine task quickly, easily and economically: AI learns from the experience of real people and the results of its work are indistinguishable from the work of your average employee.
4. image search
Most online retailers today integrate image search technology so that shoppers can easily take photos of the products they are interested in and find similar examples on other sites that may offer better deals.
We recommend using Multisearch.io for a simple solution to this problem.
5. efficient checkout process
The global abandoned cart indicator is 79% and one of the main reasons why customers abandon a purchase is the checkout procedure itself.
Therefore, we recommend taking advantage of technologies that provide fast and efficient payment solutions, such as:
- Solutions for fast mobile payments, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Ability to save card details, making repeat purchases easier.
- One page, short and easy to understand payment pages.
- ️Various payment options.
- ️Unobtrusive hints all the way through the design.
6. ar/vr integration
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) are helping online retailers overcome one of their biggest challenges – the fact that their customers are unable to try or test products before purchasing them. With AR and VR, customers can virtually try on clothes, arrange furniture, and more.
Here is one example of such services: Vertebrae
7. Social media as the driving force
Platforms that allow online stores to sell directly through their social media pages are increasingly driving sales. By simply clicking on a product in a post, your customer is immediately taken to the product page. As a result of this change, social sales revenue is expected to reach $80 billion by 2024.
One example of such a service: Taggbox
8. video on the product page
Using product videos can improve sales and product understanding: 94% of marketers agree that video helps shoppers understand their brand proposition, while 78% of marketers say video directly increases sales. This is due to the fact that buyers trust products more when they see videos about them.
Here are some services to help you with this:
( eCommerce marketing trends)
For some online shopping, the interactive shopping experience in offline stores may be lacking. Gamification brings pleasure to online shopping by motivating customers to behave in a certain way in exchange for additional benefits. Three common gamification methods include ad contests, spin win opportunities, and tiered VIP loyalty programs.
And these solutions will help you quickly and easily implement gamification on your website:
So what are the main marketing trends in e-commerce?
Personalize your shopper experience with services like Kibocommerce
Talk to your customers through their preferred channels with services like Tidio
- Delegate routine tasks to artificial intelligence with Copymonkey.ai
- Add search by image with multisearch.io
- Streamline your checkout process
- Add AR, for example through the service vertebrae.com
- Optimize social media for sales in tagbox
- Gamify your customers’ experiences on Smile.io
Your competitors are definitely planning to implement most of these solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage. Which ones do you intend to implement in the first place to become the dominant brand?
P.S. Try CopyMonkey. Our AI will take care of your Product Descriptions, in bulk or separately.
Editing is faster than writing from scratch, and you will have more time on your hands for other important tasks.